Has Paul Ross left LBC?
Boltar
2008-01-19 13:11:58 UTC
I go away for a while , come back and he's vanished from his drivetime
show. Been replaced by some people I've never heard of. Has he left
LBC for good or is he just on holiday? Their website is no help. I
hope he hasn't gone , he's one of the best presenters they have.

B2003
Jason
If you look at his Wikepedia entry, it says he has left LBC
j***@googlemail.com
2008-02-25 16:27:32 UTC
Post by Jason
Post by Boltar
I go away for a while , come back and he's vanished from his drivetime
show. Been replaced by some people I've never heard of. Has he left
LBC for good or is he just on holiday? Their website is no help. I
hope he hasn't gone , he's one of the best presenters they have.
B2003
If you look at his Wikepedia entry, it says he has left LBC
The two that have taken his place at LBC are terrible. Does anyone
know if Paul Ross is on any other radio station? I email LBC once a
week and ask why has he left----no answer
Ronan Flood
2008-02-25 16:44:49 UTC
Post by j***@googlemail.com
The two that have taken his place at LBC are terrible. Does anyone
know if Paul Ross is on any other radio station? I email LBC once a
week and ask why has he left----no answer
He's joining the breakfast show on BBC London from next Monday, 3rd March:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/pressoffice/pressreleases/stories/2008/02_february/20/ross.shtml
--
Ronan Flood <***@umbral.org.uk>